If you have more than 9 registrants in your group, please fill out this form instead.
How do I allocate registration to other users for a single course? | How do I purchase multiple courses for multiple users?
Please follow the steps below if purchasing for multiple users.
1. Add the course(s) to your cart
Once you have all the courses you’d like to purchase in your cart, hover over the ‘Cart’ box located in the upper right hand side of the navigation bar and click the ‘Go to Cart’ button.
2. Change the quantity to the number of courses you want to purchase
3. Confirm your personal account info
4. Fill out the ‘Additional Registrant’ information
5. Enter the payment information and hit the ‘Complete Checkout’ button
If the additional registrants view the webcast as a group, how do the individuals earn CE?
As with every live webcast, unique code letters will be displayed throughout the webcast which need to be kept track of. If a group has viewed a webcast using one ABEN account, that user will enter the unique code letters by clicking the "Certificate" tab.
The additional registrants can earn CE by logging into their individual ABEN account and find the just viewed seminar under the "Pending Seminars" tab and then enter those same code letters under the "Certificate" tab.